Monday, December 8, 2014

FIRST TRANSFER






Hello everyone I hope that you all had a wonderful week full of miracles! 

This week was so great for us! We had amazing lessons with Charlie, our investigator, and he is getting baptized! He is doing so great! He has been 12 days smoke free! He is so sweet we were doing service for him one day and he was like, "You girls you know what you are? You are Charlies Angles!" We felt so happy and so touched that he feels that way. We decorated for Christmas with him and it was so fun! We had an amazing lesson with the Raymond family on Wednesday and it was just such a great lesson! They came to church on Sunday! The whole family! It was so amazing! 





We had so many great things happen to us this week! We were given a referral from the ward and it was a part member family and we visited them and they came to church! They said that they will be coming regularly now! It was so great on Sunday we were surrounded by the people we teach it was amazing! To look around the chapel and see all the wonderful people we teach sitting by us! I had an amazing last Sunday in Cornwall! I am being Transferred. I am going to Riverside Ottawa so I am still in English and I am still in Ontario. It was so sad to say goodbye to everyone. But I know that the Lord needs me in Ottawa. 

Love Sister Gonzalez 

No comments:

Post a Comment